Bucharest - Romania 7, Almasul Mare Street, Bloc B-16, D Entrance, Apt.49 Sector 4
Post Office 7
ZIP Code 040954
phone: +40 21 450 21 57
fax: +40 21 450 21 57
| For rate information (ocean freight and associated charges), please click here
Our Company is based in Bucharest, Romania, being established in 2004, with 100% Romanian private capital. We conduct business relations with foreign trade companies based both at home and abroad, having an extended network of correspondents among the shipping brokers, forwarders and agents all over the World. We can operate in all transport branches, be that conventional, containerized, out-of-gauge or combined. Only in the last 5 years, over 130,000 tons of generals have been fixed.
Main Object of Activity - Services provided
We are offering brokerage and logistics management services for booking of sea- and river-going vessels, both as break-bulk and by containers, as well as for transport by land (road, railways) and by air. We offer logistic and informational support for carrying out of export, import and transit operations. Our Procedure Proposal for Logistic Consulting Management, our Pro-forma standard Contract for Logistic Assistance, as well as our standard Booking Note Request are available upon request.
We can also provide a complete range of liaised trading services, such as :
Whom we address
- Brokerage for the identification of new Clients, Distributors or Suppliers;
- Promotion of Clients’ offers among Traders, Distributors and Agents worldwide;
- Identifying Potential Customers for our Clients, both for export and import, focused on general cargoes (such as steel products, industrial equipments, project cargoes, chemicals, ores and minerals, timber, grains, bio-mass based fuels, temperature controlled cargoes, livestock etc.);
- Marketing for getting information over trading auctions, public bids, cooperation possibilities overseas;
- Conducting pre-contractual negotiations for and on behalf of our Clients, including expertise in negotiation the best tailored shipping documents, to be included in Clients standard letters of credit, bank guarantees or alike.
On one hand, we address to the Big Corporate Clients, with constant export – Import of mass break-bulk products and who are seeking to optimize their general logistics costs of certain operations. The message to these Clients is that we can arrange the shipments on door-to-door system, covering from the chartering of the sea- or river going tonnages, or hiring of the railway wagons, including transshipments, surveys etc. up to the final delivery of the cargoes in hands of the End Users, customs’ cleared.
On another hand, we strongly support Any Enterprisers, regardless the size or range of his commercial activity, enabling them to choose the most adequate Transport Solutions, for any variety of cargoes, regardless of how remote the points of taking and giving delivery may be. The message to these Clients is : as long as they will choose us, there will be no transport by sea or by land to remain as “terra incognita” ! We shall advise the Client to perfectly understand any operation and to make the most favorable decisions.
Advantages in Cooperation with AQUARIUS CONSULTING
Qualification of Management
- The fundamental Respect for Client’s Price Strategy, all solutions being based on the rule that “Client is always right!”
- Prompt Attendance of every service request & reliability of booking
- Professionalism in tailoring for each Client a standard Charter Party and in providing assistance in the field of Maritime Law, local and international customs of the ports and in fixtures’ follow-up
- First Class Quality of Service and Accuracy of Information
- Multi-lingual communication (Romanian, English, German, French. Italian)
The Main Shareholder and Executive Director of the Company, Mr. Liviu Panait is extremely honored to share with you a wide professional experience, having the privilege to have worked for the last 30 years in well known Public and Private Institutes and Companies, among which we mention :
- 3 years as Researcher with the Institute of World Economy in Bucharest, in the International Outlook and Marketing Department, during that time having an important contribution, inter alia, in writing the feasibility study for the “Organizing of the Constanta-South Agigea Free Zone and the Intensifying of the Traffic on the Danube – Black Sea Canal”; during that time he attended and graduated the seminar organized the Salzburg Seminar for International Studies on the theme of the “Possibilities of Harmonization of International Trade Politics of EEC, USA and Japan”;
- 7 years, before and after the Revolution, with the Sulina Free Port Administration, the first functional independent free zone of Romania, where he was appointed as Trade Manager and Vice President of the Board ; during that time, there have been concluded direct contracts with the major European National Danube River Navigation Companies (Bayersicher Lloyd - Regensburg, DDSG Wien, CSPD Bratislava, Mahart Budapest), as well as with several important Ship-owners (AFC Lines, Hiltner Speditionen, Friat Adriensen, Lion Shipping etc.). Based on these contracts, a substantial transit traffic developed, without any Romanian cargoes and without any Governmental support, having reached an yearly peak of 158,000 tons of cargo, never over-passed ever since
- 3 years as Agency Manager of Liberty Shipping & Chartering – Bucharest, one of the first private companies in Romania in the early 90’s. During that time he attended a JICAP program, attached to Howe Robinson & Lambert Brothers in London and the courses of Putterbridge Management Faculty of the University of Luton, UK;
- 7 years as the founding Manager of the Romanian Representative Office of Sidership srl Milan, one first class European Forwarding & Logistic companies, who managed to organize and manage the first conventional Maritime Line between the Romanian Lower Danube Ports, Constanta and Italy serving the steels traffic. The fixtures as Freight Contractor of steels not only from Romania, but also from Hungary and Ukraine (the latter as Logistic Agents of SEPCO Lugano), exceeded in yearly average 100,000 metric tons, for several top steels traders (such as Thyssen Carbo-Metal, Trouvay-Cauvain, Adler Steel and other).
- 6 years as authorized cargo insurance agent for Messrs. “ASIBAN”, (later on absorbed by “GROUPAMA Asigurari Romania SA”), accredited P&I correspondent of “Cunningham & Lindsay” and “Crawford”